[volunteers] Re: [discuss] Re: [clue-exec] Site will be off-line for a critical upgrade today

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Thu May 25 12:09:58 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 12:01 -0400, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> "G. Roderick Singleton" <gerry at pathtech.org> writes:
> > There is a critical upgrade required for our drupal installation. This
> > message is fair warning that during the upgrade the site will have to be
> > shutdown.  At the same time, we will also attempt to correct whatever
> > was done to the frontpage node of cluecan.ca so that it again will
> > adjust the centre column for various sizes of browser displays. If any
> > of you know the secret to correcting this an email will be appreciated.
>
> Do a google search for 'three column style sheet'.  Here's a good link, too:
>
>     http://glish.com/css/7.asp
>
> HTH,

Good info, thanks. However, it occurs to me that whoever changed the
page should fix it or provide the information to undo whatever was done
without having to resort to adding more stylesheets to the mix. Isn't
that a more reasonable approach? I mean there are not that many people
with the privs to make this level of change.

--
G. Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
PATH tech